2019 Suzuki DR200S
Call for Price
Stock Image: Special White
The 2019 Suzuki DR200S is the affordable motorcycle that can tackle a dirt trail or be a street commuter—and get 88 mpg with its reliable, 199cc engine, complete with push-button electric-starting, telescopic front forks, a 3.3-gallon tank, and abundant torque. This makes the DR200S the intelligent choice for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With sharp, competition-like styling, Solid Special White bodywork with new, distinctive graphics, and a reasonable 33.3-inch seat height, this 278-pound cycle delivers the agile maneuverability and fun Suzuki is known for.
*Suzuki's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement tests conducted by Suzuki and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage may vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicles, road and driving conditions, tire pressure, engine break-in, accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Ultra-reliable, 199cc, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Push-button electric start ?res up the bike consistently and is powered by a compact and reliable battery.
- Digitally-controlled CDI ignition system is engineered to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Five-speed transmission has gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Cable-operated, quick-action, rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive operation.
- Engine power routes to the rear wheel via a low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Compact frame is made of sturdy high tensile strength steel pipe.
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomic design makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload deliver 8.1 inches of wheel travel at both the front and the rear.
- The durable front and rear tires with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding both on and off the pavement.
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors, gearshift, and brake levers help reduce damage from obstacle impact.
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery.
- A 60/55-watt H4 halogen headlight helps you ride on into the night.
- The tail light and turn signals match the sleek style of the seat and bodywork.
- The road-legal lighting is complemented with rubber-mounted turn signals and horn.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR200S owners are available, including a selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Engine: 199cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.60 in x 2.29 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni BST31SS, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 70/100-21 M/C 44P, tube type
- Tires Rear: 100/90-18 M/C 56P, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.0 L (3.4 US gal.), 12.0 L (3.2 US gal.) CA model
- Color: Solid Special White No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W (H4)
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2155 mm (84.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 805 mm (31.7 in.)
- Overall Height: 1140 mm (44.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1405 mm (55.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 255 mm (10.0 in.)
- Seat Height: 845 mm (33.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 126 kg (278 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.*
- Warranty: *Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.60 in. x 2.29 in. (66.0 mm x 58.2 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni BST31SS, single carburetor
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 70/100-21 M/C 44P, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 100/90-18 M/C 56P, tube type
- 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.3 in. (845 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 US gal. (13.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 278 lb. (126 kg)
- Solid Special White No. 2
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.